REGENCY CHRISTIAN COLLEGE offers a variety of services to meet the needs of the local church. Contact our office at (904)745-3294 for more information about accessing these services:
1. Stewardship Campaign -- Our skilled staff can organize your church in a
stewardship campaign to raise large funds for building projects, remodeling
projects, missions or media ministry.
2. Ministerial Association -- The church may need to join a network of churches
in order to secure fellowship, accountability, training with a number of other
churches across the nation. This department provides ministerial training
and credentials for those in active ministry. It also provides sample charters,
and how to apply for 501c3 status. Also, the network provides confidential
counseling to ministers who may need a listening ear.
3. Church Consultation -- Some churches may become stagnated in their growth
and can not seem to grow beyond a certain numeric membership. Our
consultants can evaluate, diagnose and provide clear direction for new
growth. This process is more than just church growth principles in that it
looks at the systemic process at work in the church and lays out a plan for
positive, lasting change.
4. Apostolic Committee -- Many churches are realizing the importance of an
apostolic covering for their church. Regency networks with apostolic
ministries who can provide a covenantal covering for your ministry and/or
the local church.
5. Start Your Own Bible College -- Regency offers a turn key manual on how to
start your own Bible College in the local church. Regency will grant the
degrees to those students who complete the required courses and the
student and the finances stay in the local church.
6. Speaker Resources -- Regency has a large network of ministers who are able
to work with your local church to equip the saints for the work of the
ministry. We have excellent Bible teachers, prolific preachers,
motivational speakers as well as those gifted with counseling through the
ministering of the Word.